- Rock climbing with Adam. Actually climbing up halfway on a difficult climb. Learning a knot (thought I’d probably need a refresher now.)
- Ice skating and trying to skate without using putting a lot of work into my feet and just gliding. (Thank you, my love!)
- Playing a card game I’ve never played before. I didn’t grow up with card games, so getting the hang of it was an accomplishment.
- Becoming my Adam’s girlfriend on New Year’s and kissing at midnight. ^_^
- Taking a trip out to see him for Valentine’s Day. I got to see all of his stomping grounds and all the little memories we have makes me smile.
- Getting letters in the mail from my Adam.
- Seeing Les Miserables for the second time.
- Talking to Adam on the weekends and hearing about his week.
- Getting together surprise packages for him to keep him going.
- Reading a couple Jack Reacher books with him.
- Going for a walk with Adam in the last couple days of the old year, holding hands.
- Holding hands in the cab.
- Having dinner and a movie with my Adam.
I realized the last few months have made me so happy and most of them are with my Adam. He makes me smile and I’ve become a better person with him around. I love him so much and I look foreword to making more happy memories with him.
Photo Credit: Google Images, Free stock image.