I haven’t been good at requesting books and such from the library here of late. I want to try and catch up on the books I’ve owned (a never ending battle) plus I feel like I can’t read a book in three weeks anymore. But in the last couple of days I’ve been looking up anticipated books being released in 2020 as well as looking at the Book Pages magazine that the library sets out once a week and I found a few books coming out that I could possibly be interested in reading.
Are you interested in what I might be reading? Well, look no further because here they are:
- A Beginning at the End (Mark Chen)
- The Glass Hotel (Emily St. John Mandel)
- The City We Became (N.K. Jamison)
- My Dark Vanessa (Kate Elizabeth Russell)
- A Cold Trail (Robert Dugoni)
- Darling Rose Gold (Stephanie Wrobel)
- A Long Petal of the Sea (Isabel Allende)
- The Night Watchman (Stephanie Erdrich)
- American Dirt (Jeanine Cummings)
- The Sun Down Motel (Simone St. James)
- The Secret Guests (Benjamin Black)
- How Quickly She Disappears (Raymond Fleischman)
- You Were There Too (Colleen Oakley)
- Such a Fun Age (Kiley Reid)
- The Other Mrs. (Mary Kubica)
There’s a few other books I’ve requested but I guess they’re 2019 books and we just haven’t gotten the book orders in. I’m looking foreword to seeing if these books will be 2020 winners.
What are some books you’re looking foreword to reading this year?