It seems like everyone makes a list of all the books they are anticipating in the upcoming month or year. Very few talk about the books they want to read all over again.
I’m one of those people who love reading books over again, so this is a perfect list for me to create. I’ve probably mentioned some of these before at some point, but it doesn’t hurt to publish them again.
- Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Atonement by Ian McEwan
- A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
- Water for Elephants by Sarah Gruen
- If I Stay by Gayle Foreman
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
- Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
I could probably make the list longer, but I’ll stop it here. What are some books that you’d love to re-read?