I don’t buy books very often. It’s not that I don’t want to buy more books because I definitely prefer buying to borrowing; after all, there’s just something to owning your own books versus holding a book that isn’t yours to keep. The point is, because I don’t have the money or the room to buy all the books, I ever want, I have to wait a little while before I can read the latest books. Which is okay, because there’s always a million other books that I need to read.
With that being said, here are five new books that I want to read in the near future:
1. The Splendid and the Vile: A Saga of Churchill, Family, and Defiance in the Blitz by Erik Larson
2. How Quickly She Disappears by Raymond Fleischman
3. The End of October by Lawrence Wright
4. Your Blue is Not My Blue: A Missing Person Memoir by Aspen Matis
5. Dear Edward by Ann Napolitano
Have you read any of these yet? Let me know what you thought of them! What are some of your recent publications that you’re looking foreword to reading?