A topic that I always find myself reading about is the Holocaust. It’s a horrible time in history, and yet I’m always drawn to these books. Even though the subject matter is dark and disturbing, there is always great resilience and hope to overcome the trauma.
Here are some new(er) books about the Holocaust that I want to read:
1. A Delayed Life: The True Story of the Librarian of Auschwitz by Dita Kraus
2. I Want You to Know We’re Still Here: A Post-Holocaust Memoir by Esther Safran Foer
3. The Librarian of Auschwitz by Antonio Iturbe
4. The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
5. My Grandfather Would Have Shot Me: A Black Woman Discovers Her Nazi Past by Jennifer Teege