It’s Top Ten Tuesday again! Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by the Broke and Bookish and has moved over to That Artsy Reader Girl in 2018. I didn’t like this week’s topic, which is 10 books that make me hungry, so I’m going to pick a previous week’s topic, which is ten books that I’ve lost interest in. If you want to read Jana’s post from this week, you can go here.
The following books are ones that I once wanted to read, but no longer interested in doing so.
- The Book of Lost Tales by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing by M.T. Anderson
- A Castle In Wartime by Catherine Bailey
- 18 Tiny Deaths by Bruce Goldfarb
- Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs
- On the Come Up by Angie Thomas
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman
- Varina by Charles Frazier
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
- The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
Some of these books I started to read and wasn’t interested in it, but kept them on my to read list just in case I got back withthem. Some I forgot were on my to read list and I probably won’t read. Whatever the case, I’m no longer interested in read them. I might read Tolkien just because but other than that, I won’t give them a second chance.
What books have you lost interested in?