Because it’s been a rough week, I wanted focus on the bright side of life. Because when we hit a rough patch, we tend to forget about the good things that keep us going. Today I want to share some of the things I love.
- Snuggling on the couch with my husband watching a show (Amazing Race) or a movie (last movie: Christmas Vacation)
- Seeing my dog just sit outside and enjoying the first snowfall.
- Getting into a book that has caught my attention.
- Learning to snowboard with my husband.
- Learning a recipe that my husband and I both like. (I was never a cook previously and to cook something and seeing my man enjoy it is wonderful.)
- Falling asleep with my head on my husband’s chest.
- Going on new adventures, even if it means going to a new park I haven’t been to yet (especially since I’m in a new area.)
- Having my house become decorated with Christmas.
- Finally being able to listen to Christmas music. It’s making me relaxed and happy.
- Seeing the sunrise or sunset.
- Stargazing with my husband.
- My husband in general. I love him so much. I don’t know what I’d do without him.
- Homemade smoothies.
- Going for a walk with husband/dog.
What are some things that you love this season?